Thursday 13 March 2014

Onze


1. The smell of a BBQ on a summer night
Oh boy, this has to be one of my favourite smells! It creates such a nice atmosphere, whether the BBQ is in someone else's yard or in mine

2. Sneezing
Come on guys, how amazing and satisfying doesn't it feel when you get to sneeze? I enjoy sneezing, call me crazy, but I do

3. Curling up in bed while the rain is hitting the roof
For me, the sound of rain is relaxing and peaceful. Falling asleep to the sound of rain is one of the best things in my opinion

4. Movie nights
As much as I enjoy going out for a few drinks and dancing, most of the time I feel more comfortable staying in with my family or friends or even alone, watching a good movie with a cup of tea, or even going to the cinema for the full effects!

5. Good music
Who can deny that good music makes you feel good? Blocking out the world with a pair of headphones is extraordinary; I get lost in the world of the music, and it's kind of like meditation to me

6. A freshly made bed
Going to sleep in a fluffy, nice-smelling, soft and comfortable bed is phenomenal! I love the smell of detergent and crawling into a freshly made bed is like receiving a big hug

7. Free falling
One of my favourite rides at any amusement park is free fall. Especially the one at Grönalund in Stockholm. I am absolutely addicted to the adrenaline rush and fluttery tummy when on the ride, so I can only imagine how good it feels to go sky-diving!

8. Horse-riding
This is one of the best things I know! It saddens me that I can't occupy myself with one of my favourite hobbies anymore. I sincerely hope I can buy a horse in the future and spend most of my time at the stables

9. Ballet
I cannot express how much I miss my ballet lessons. This is my favourite hobby/sport/dance and I miss it dearly. Dancing gives me such joy and energy in life and I wish I could start it up again

10. Freshly baked bread
The smell. The taste. The crust. Everything about a freshly baked loaf of bread is delicious!

11. When someone plays with my hair
Oh man. This takes me back to 5th year primary when we would have small assemblies in class. I would ask my friend who was sitting behind me to play with my hair, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment