Tuesday 4 March 2014

Gimme summer

While scrolling through all of my photos on my computer I realized how much I miss warm weather, tanned skin, fresh fruit, good people, BBQ's, traveling and being free. If my Easter break wasn't already full I would book a trip to someplace warm and exotic to escape the slightly depressive state of northern Europe.
In about four weeks I have two essays due, right before my three week Easter break starts. After the break I have about 5 weeks until exams start. Which gives me 8 weeks in total until all the exams end and I can figure out storage for the summer, flights back home etc.

Venice, Italy, May 2011

Ranco, Italy, July 2011

St. Andrews, Scotland, June 2011

Örebro, Sweden, July 2013

Helsinki, Finland, August 2013

Homerton, London, September 2013

Ayia Napa, Cyprus, August 2013

Örebro, Sweden, July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment