Thursday 6 March 2014

30 Questions


1: What are you wearing?
A pair of pajama shorts and a fleece

2: How tall are you? 

I think I am 1.67m, which is like 5'5"

3: Any piercings? 

My two earlobes, my tragus and rook on my right ear

4: Favourite show? 

Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones. I was absolutely devastated when Breaking Bad ended! I really like Prison Break as well, I think I have watched all of the season like 3 or 4 times.

5: Favourite bands? 

I tend to listen to more artists than bands nowadays, but I still like Red Hot Chili Peppers. I listened to them for the first time when I was like 12 or 13. Artists I like include: Frank Ocean, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Eminem, SHM, Ellie Goulding, Lykke Li, the list goes on. My music taste is quite varied.

6: Something you miss?

I really miss Italy and Switzerland. I miss my life there, and being a kid

7: Favourite song?

I really like XO by Beyoncé at the moment. It's not my favourite, but to be honest I don't think I can narrow it down to one specific song. I am also loving Make Me Feel Better by Alex Adair at the moment

8: How old are you?

20!

9: Zodiac sign? 

Pisces

10: Favourite actor(s)?

Christoph Waltz, especially his performance in Inglorious Basterds
Leonardo di Caprio, especially in What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Shutter Island and The Wolf of Wall Street
Johnny Depp, especially in Public Enemies and Pirates of the Carribean

11: Favourite color? 

I really like blue, but also grey. But it has to be a heather grey (especially when it comes to clothes)

12: Loud music or soft?
Both, depending on my mood.

13: Where do you go when you're sad? 
My bed

14: How long does it take you to shower?
It varies. 5-15 mins. If I'm washing my hair it'll take me around 12-15mins.

15: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Start to finish (including washing my hair, breakfast, packing my bag, choosing what to wear etc.) 40-50 mins.

16: Ever been in a physical fight?
Does my brother count? haha

17: Fears? 
Snakes. Snakes. Snakes. And dying… I'm scared of dying

18: Last time you said you texted someone?
This morning

19: The book you're currently reading?
I'm still reading A Storm of Swords part 2: Blood and Gold (part of the Game of Thrones, A Song of Ice and Fire, series), by George R.R. Martin

20: Last movie you watched?
Killers

21: Last person(s) you talked to?
Alice and Hannah

22: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Katrina and I are really good friends, we met in first year and are still in contact. We try to have coffee at least once a week!

23: Favourite food? 
Sushi; California rolls to be specific. Italian food (in Italy); spaghetti alle vongole or tiramisú.

24: Place you want to visit?
Australia; Carins, Whitsundays, Byron Bay, Uluru and Sydney
Thailand; Koh Phang Ngan, Koh Lanta
Paris
Amsterdam
Barcelona
Berlin
New Zealand

25: Last place you were?
In New Kings

26: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Strawberry or cherry.

27: What instruments do you play? 
Piano and clarinet

28: Favourite piece of jewelry?
My bracelets from Thomas Sabo or my Marc Jacobs watch

29: Last time you worked out?
On Friday two weeks ago. I haven't been able to go again because I've been ill! 

30: Last song you sang?
La Mer by Charles Trenet, ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment