Thursday 20 February 2014

Results

Piazza del Duomo, Milano, Italia

The sun is shining and the sky is blue which makes me extremely happy! It was so nice to sit and enjoy the warm sunlight today with Christel. Even yesterday after our counselling class, the sun was shining, although it was nearly sunset, but it made me perk up after the long day at uni! I was in from 9am until 16.30… When I got home, all I wanted to do was sleep, but I hindered myself from that and instead baked lemon drizzle cupcakes.

We got our psychology exam results back today, and I passed! After a lot of anxiety and prayers, I opened up our student portal and saw that I had received 15 for both of my psych exams! RELIEF!! I cannot tell you how awful I felt after the concepts & theory exam… And my answers to the three questions were complete bullshit! It seems that the markers were a lot nicer this year… and thank God for that!!

Tomorrow evening it will be time to celebrate my birthday as well as Alice's birthday, as well as the exam results! We are having a few drinks at home, with a round of Ring of Fire, before we head into town and meet up with some more people and a few more drinks. We are then most likely heading over to Institute for some dancing! I'm excited :)
On my actual birthday, I'll be having dinner with a few of my friends at Yorokobi by CJ. It is a Japanese/Korean restaurant in town, and I hear it's really good. For several years now, it's been a tradition for my family and I to have sushi for my birthday, followed by a pavlova. Sadly, I think I'll have to skip the pavlova this year.  Nevertheless, I cannot wait to eat some sushi and sashimi! Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment