Friday 14 February 2014

Friday 14th


Pictures from my walk to the beach on Sunday


I really have to get this together... My blog is supposed to consist of updates of my life, and not just one post a week. I want to be able to look back in a couple of months/years and read what I did at that specific point in time. So expect a few more posts a week from now on!

Since I last posted an update, my days have mainly consisted of admin stuff; reading and responding emails (mainly from my advisor), reading my course handbooks, doing some light research for my upcoming essays etc.
Last Saturday a group of us went out to Babylon to celebrate Alice's finished dissertation.
On Sunday I spent the sunny part of the day at the beach, watching the waves and listening to music. On Wednesday I got completely soaked by the rain on my way back from my counseling course, as the wind was blowing in every possible direction. My jeans were dripping wet, as was my jacket. It looked like I had literally taken a shower with all of my clothes on... I spent that evening in front of Billy Elliot with a cup of tea.
This evening was spent with Alice and Maria watching School of Rock. Favourite line from the movie has to be: "You're tacky and I hate you."

I'm kind of looking forward to this chilled weekend at home. I have to save money for the two following weeks and weekends, as it is my birthday on the 24th, which we are celebrating on Friday the 21st and on Monday the 24th. The week after that, we are going out for dinner at TGI's for Alice's birthday on the 5th of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment