Thursday 27 February 2014

20

Byron Bay lighthouse

Oops! But this time I have a genuine excuse for not updating.
Let's start from the beginning. Friday evening we started off with pre drinks in the flat with a few people which was great fun! We then headed into town for a few delicious drinks (solero and toblerone cocktails!!) at JamJar. After a few drinks we headed over to Institute for a long night of dancing.
Saturday was spent at home doing laundry and recovering from the night before. I spent most of my Sunday in bed as I got a sinus infection.
It felt like my medication wasn't working so I went to the pharmacy first thing on Monday. I then started to feel a little bit better,which was good as it was my 20th birthday and we were going out for dinner in the evening. The dinner turned out to be amazing! Nine of my close friends and I went to a Japanese/Korean restaurant in town. I ate 6 salmon and avocado urumaki rolls and then shared a gorgeous platter of sashimi with Christel, David, Sofia and Jacky.
Tuesday was crap. I skipped my lecture to stay in bed as I felt feverish the whole day. However, I had to drag myself out of bed, chug a bottle of water and pop two paracetamol to head over to my psychology practical.
On Wednesday I felt so much better so I made it to my 9am 2-hour lecture and managed my 2.5-hour counselling lesson. Well I'm definitely on the mend as I feel a lot better today.
My weekend will consist of writing my methods section for my psychology report, researching for previous research for that psychology report, and some other studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment