Wednesday 20 February 2013

Songs from Memories - part 4


We Speak No Americano - Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP
This reminds me of a car ride back in the summer of 2010. It was playing on the radio and from the first time I heard it I absolutely loved it! I loved the tune, the beat, the fact that I didn't really understand what they were saying, but still to this day, it makes me happy.

Diva - BeyoncĂ© + Gravity - Sara Bareilles
These two songs remind me of a dance performance I was part of during the spring of 2010. I wasn't in the dance group that danced to these songs, but when I hear these songs memories from that weekend flood my brain.

Fire Burning - Sean Kingston + These Boots Were Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra
"Somebody call 911! Shawty fire burning on the dance floor!"
Oooh! This reminds me so much of my friend Sangeet and I when we would walk down the hallways in school, singing along to these songs <3

W.T.P.Space Bound + Not Afraid  + Cold Wind Blows + Going Through Changes - Eminem + Crack A Bottle - Eminem,  Dr. Dre, 50 Cent
All of these songs remind me of when I was visiting Helen + Jenny in Helsinki in August of 2010. Helen and I had gone to the airport to pick up Jenny from the airport, as she had just got back from Sardinia. We put some music on and Eminem's voice floods the room. I've always liked Eminem; I like his music. Some of his lyrics are seriously hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment