Saturday 9 February 2013

Best Friend Tag

Best Friend Tag featuring Jennifer Anne Jacobson a.k.a. Jenny, Jen, Pretzel, Jennu



1. Who is Jenny Jacobson?
I'm 18 and studying business in Surrey. Although being British, I have only lived in the UK since September 2012. I have lived in France, Italy and Finland and hence speak French and Italian fluently. 

2. How and when did you meet?
Jenny + Sofia: We met in September of 2003, we were 9 years old and had just started 4th year primary. Sofia had moved from Switzerland back to Italy that summer.
Sofia: It took me about two weeks to figure out that Jenny and Helen were twins. I remember when I saw your last name on the attendance sheet and then saw that Helen's was the same - I was really confused. Then a few days later I remember I spoke to Ari and Xana and they were the ones that told me that you were twins, haha.
Jenny: My first thought was that she was a bit odd and shy. Then again, I was odd too so we got on quickly.

3. What's your favourite memory together?
Sofia: IOS!!! Definitely. No doubt about it. We have lots of glorious memories together, but our trip to Ios is filled with memories I'll cherish for life.
Jenny: I have to agree with Sia. We've had loads of amazing memories but I think Ios is the best so far. We became a lot closer and literally did everything together. I hope we get to repeat the awesomeness this summer (2013)!!!

4. Describe each other in two words.
Sofia: Jenny is sociable and organized - for example, Jenny likes planning and making lists.
Jenny: Sofia is hyperactive (she can be quite intense sometimes, especially when she's excited or bored). However, she's also very chilled and caring. 

5. What's your favourite song?
Sofia: It's hard to say.. It all depends on my mood and what I'm listening to at the time. But right now I love the song So Young So High by Dada Life.
Jenny: I don't have a favourite song, it changes every week. I have a very similar taste to Sofia, she always recommends stuff to me :) 

6. What is something that annoys you about the other person?
Sofia: It annoys me when Jenny breathes heavily in her sleep. It's not that she snores but I can hear it, and for me to sleep peacefully I need it to be completely silent and dark.

Jenny: She is sometimes a little hard to control... and her intensity can sometimes get annoying
when you're in a chilled mood. 

7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
Sofia: We would love to go and explore Australia.

Jenny: Yes Australia or anywhere in Oceania. But seeing as our only option at the moment is traveling within Europe, then Greece all the way MATE! 

8. Favourite inside joke?
Sofia: There are too many! 
Jenny: It wouldn't be an inside joke if we told you. 
Sofia: True dat!

9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
Sofia: It all depends really, I could spend an hour getting ready or I could get ready in 7 minutes. But on a usual week day, I would probably spend about 30-35 minutes getting ready. That includes a quick shower, make up, hair and clothes.
Jenny: I give myself 30 minutes in the morning to slowly get ready. If I know what I'm going to wear that day then I could spend 10 minutes getting ready. I'm really not too fussed about looking amazing for lectures.
Sofia: Yeah, like if I know what I'm wearing then it's easy, but there are some days when I have no clue and it takes a lot longer for me.
Jenny: Neither of us are high maintenance so even on nights out, we don't take too long. 

10. Do you have anything matching?
Sofia: Several things I guess. Our Longchamp bags for example, even though they aren't the same colour. Shoes of course, Converse to be more precise... What else?
Jenny: We have different body types so although we have similar tastes in clothes, most of Sofia's clothes wouldn't suit me. We both have freckles in the summer. AND we have friendship bracelets.
Sofia: Hollaaa. We have matching socks - you know the white ones from H&M... but that's not too exciting, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment