Thursday 14 February 2013

Something Old..


I decided to log into my old Spotify account which I had back in 2010 + 2011. I can't fully describe the feeling I have when I listen to all my old music which I had sort of forgotten about :') This playlist is full of precious memories.
The entire playlist has 373 tracks and it would take one day to listen to all of it! But I feel like I have to share a few songs with you, enjoy! :D

All the Right Moves - OneRepublic (I freakin' LOVE this song!!)
Summerboy - Lady Gaga
Love Lockdown - Kanye West
King Of the Dancehall - Beenie Man
Yes - LMFAO
Tapp - 3OH!3
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
Stereo Love - Edward Maya, Vika Jigulina
Be Your Best - Kingqueen
New Soul - Yael Naim
I Wanna Be Your Dog - Iggy Pop, The Stooges
Glassigt - Mange Schmidt
Swagga Like Us - T.I. + Jay-Z feat. Kanye West + Lil' Wayne
The Funeral - Band of Horses <3

No comments:

Post a Comment