Monday 25 February 2013

Nineteen

Nineteen - 19!

Perfect birthday cake - fruit tart! :)
Exactly one year ago, I turned eighteen. I never could have thought that this year would have been so full of joy, precious memories, long summer nights and rough times (but that's a given I think).

During my year I:
-Met Emma (exactly one week after my birthday), who myself and my family were host family for
-Got accepted to the unis I wanted
-Got my first pointe shoes for ballet (painful but beautiful!)
-Went to see LMFAO perform at Gröna Lund in Stockholm with Emma
-Went to my senior prom with Albin and had a great time clubbing afterwards
-Graduated from school -> A-MAZIIING!
-Had the best summer trip of my life so far - Ios, Greek Islands
-Got my drivers license :D
-Moved away from home and started uni
-Met some amazing people
                 And many, many more things!

Last night, my flatmate Paola and I hosted a birthday party in our flat. It was her birthday on Wednesday so we figured we'd have a big bash and invite peeps. It was OUTRAGEOUS - incredibly fun! At 23:59 on Saturday night we had a countdown for my birthday, which was very amusing! :D

Thanks for this year, and here's to many more
Cheers, skål, prost, santé, cin cin, sláinte, na zdorovyeh!

This was supposed to go up yesterday, 24.2.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment