Friday 28 December 2012

Songs from Memories - part 1


If I could, I would share my entire Spotify playlist with you guys. Currently I have 287 tracks on it which is around 18 hours of awesome music.
For some reason I felt as though I could tell a short story of my life with the help of my music on the playlist:
          
This song reminds me so much of Spring 2010. The strongest memory with this song is when I was getting ready to go to a friends party. I was listening to it non-stop at that time and every time I listen to this song I immediately think of that night!

These three songs remind me of a trip to Italy with my Italian class in May 2011. We went to Lago di Garda and lived in bungalows on a camping ground for a week. Every night, these were the songs we played over and over again and obviously I can't help but think of that week of fun and crazy memories!

One word: Europarty! Oh my gosh, haha. So many craaaazy memories! In March 2011, I attended the Europarty in Brussels which the European Schools in Europe host every year. I had a great time to say the least :) I had just found these song before I went to Brussels and when they played the songs at the party I was in heaven!

These two songs remind me of my trip to London this summer to celebrate my two best friends', Helen and Jenny, 18th birthday! The song "This is Love" was played several times on the radio in the car.

One word: Graduation! These songs immediately remind me of my graduation this summer! It was one of the best days in my life :) Need I say more? tsss

No comments:

Post a Comment