Monday 3 December 2012

Counting Down


Two pictures I took outside my house in Sweden

Coming Home

In twelve mere days I'll be going home, and I couldn't be more ready. My only motivation for these next two weeks is that I get to go home on the 15th of December!
Being at university in a completely different country from your family and friends is hard and during my 10 weeks here so far, I have definitely experienced that hardship. Coming home will be a relief and I will finally have some time for myself and I won't have to worry about university related things for a little while. I do however, have to study for my exams, which start on the 14th of January, during my Christmas break so I won't be totally free..
On the bright side, I have already arranged meet-ups with my dear friends and we're most likely going to sit at a café all day long and catch up on what's been going on in each other's lives! Just like old times :)

Whenever I'm on an airplane and it starts to descend back down to earth I always think of this song:
Coming Home

Tschüß xx

No comments:

Post a Comment