Sunday 9 December 2012

HOME

Our home we call Planet Earth.

If you haven't already seen this movie on YouTube, I think you better take a look. I first found this back in 2010- and I've watched it once every year, to remind myself of what we're doing to the earth.
I hope you can take an hour and a half hour out of your lives to take a look at this extraordinary and beautiful documentary of our home.

(Keep in mind this documentary was made in 2009)

Earth is an ocean planet. Our home world's abundance of water -- and life -- makes it unique in our solar system. Other planets, plus a few moons, have ice, atmospheres, seasons and even weather, but only on Earth does the whole complicated mix come together in a way that encourages life -- and lots of it.
Source: NASA

-Thank you-

No comments:

Post a Comment