Wednesday 8 October 2014

Song from Memories - part 5


I thought I would do another one of these posts as I got inspired whilst listening to my shuffled Spotify playlist!

Dance our tears away - John de Sohn, Kristin Amparo

This first song reminds me so much of when my dad and I were skiing down the moutain of Trysil in Norway, back in April 2013. I remember so clearly how much I wanted to know what the song was called and I kept humming the tune for the rest of the day so I wouldn't forget what it sounded like, as I was already obsessed with it and needed it in my playlist, haha


Younger - Seinabo Sey (Kygo remix)

I think this song will almost always remind me of my workplace from this summer. I remember my work colleague would always turn up the volume on the radio when this came on as we both really liked it.


Strövtåg i Hembygden - Mando Diao

The first time I ever heard this song was when I was watching TV with my dad and a Volvo commercial came on. I instantly fell in love with it. So I quickly flung myself over the sofa to where my laptop was laying and googled every possible song that I thought it could be. It took me a little while to find it, but when I did, I pressed the replay button over and over again. I think the lyrics are so incredibly beautiful.

All I do is win - DJ Khaled

Lol! This song just cracks me up, but it reminds me so much of when Helen and I were in Cyprus. We were sitting in a bar in Ayia Napa sipping our drinks one night, when this song suddenly came on. We didn't get up to dance or anything but I just have this very clear memory of me and Helen sitting next to each other listening to this song and laughing and joking around like we normally do - good times, good times!



No comments:

Post a Comment