Wednesday 20 November 2013

Josh Record




"If Josh Record's music strikes you as having a neo-spiritual air, lending him the aura of someone holy, with his rough-angelic vocals and the backing harmonies of a mobile choir rising out of the near-symphonic melodies, that might just be his true nature spilling out." The Guardian (read the full article here)

My love for Josh Record's music and voice all started when I watched a video (here) on YouTube almost one year ago. The song featured in the video is Four Your Love, and it's safe to say I fell head over heals for the song and I couldn't stop listening to it! I then started searching YouTube and the rest of the Internet for another one of his songs. I found Wonder 
Here are two more songs which were just recently released on his YouTube channel:
The War 
Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment