Wednesday 13 November 2013

Sweater Weather TAG


I saw this TAG going around on YouTube and thought it was such a cute idea, so I'm now making a blog post about it. Bear in mind, I have altered some of the questions a bit.

1. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I have been enjoying coffee more and more, but I have to say tea only because I have always liked tea and I can drink it any time of day. I do like hot chocolate as well, but I'm picky. It can only be the hot chocolate you get in Italy - it's thick and creamy and über-declicious.

2. What is the best fall memory you have?
I think the best memories was when I got to go back to school and see all my friends again after summer. I also got to start all of my activities such as horse riding, swimming and ballet again.

3. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Winged eyeliner. I wear this when I go out and occasionally on an everyday basis.

4. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Rainy, wet and cold. Although, it's only starting to get cold here now which I am grateful for, because back in Sweden it was freezing.

5. Most worn sweater?
My oatmeal-coloured knit sweater that I bought from Zara like two years ago. It's my go-to sweater wen I don't know what to wear. I pair it with black skinny jeans and a pair of boots or converse.

6. Must-have nail polish this fall?
BarryM's nail paint in 'Raspberry' It's a gorgeous dark red with a hint of brown.

7. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I aways wear skinny jeans, so yes, skinny jeans. I haven't worn leggings in years!

8. Combat boots or Uggs?
I don't think I have ever been a real fan of Uggs. I can understand that their comfortable and cozy but they just look like slippers. So combat boots it is!

9. What song really gets you in the fall spirit?
I don't think I have a song that "gets me in the fall spirit"… I just listen to whatever I want to. However, during the end of November I start listening to christmas songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment