Friday 25 October 2013

Windy


The weather today is proper shit! Excuse my language. It's raining like crazy and extremely windy! I was soaked when I got to my lecture after about a 5 minute walk.
This morning, Alice and I went to the gym to work out. I always feel rather annoyed about getting out of my bed in the morning and walking over to the gym, but after my work out it's so worth it! My body aches but it's a good kind of ache and it makes me excited for the next gym session.
Since the weather is so bad and I couldn't stand stumbling into the library looking like a crazy person with my wet hair and soaked shoes, I went straight home after my lecture to finish my journal for my counseling course. After a light lunch and a quick trip to LIDL, I sat down in front of my computer and scrolled trough my old music Mondays, to see what music I have recommended in the past. This is the best decision I have made in about a week! I'm not even kidding.. I found so many songs that I have completely forgotten about!

Ma chérie - DJ Antoine and The Beat Shakers
P.I.M.P - 50 Cent
These two songs remind me of pre drinking with Paola and Hannah in our flat before going out to TigerTiger one night. When I played Ma Chérie just now my face lit up into a big smile and I started singing along to the song!

Tonight I'm off to a flat party in the next block. It should be good fun, but I can't stay for too long as I need to start writing one of my psychology essay tomorrow.

Pip pip

No comments:

Post a Comment