Thursday 10 October 2013

Autumn Must Haves

So, I think we all have those few specific things which we cannot live without throughout the chilly autumn months! I certainly have some, and I'll be sharing my autumn must haves with yous :)

Recently, I'v been drinking coffee like never before! I get a cappuccino before my morning lectures and after a few tedious hours in the library, a coffee break with a friend is the ultimate way of kicking back and catching up!

Do I seriously even need to mention that autumn is the prefect sweater weather? It's pretty self-explanatory. But when it's chilly and grey outside, a warm sweater is the coziest thing you'll ever put on. Why not layer your knit with a button-up, like in the picture? I love it

Scarves are an essential for those chilly autumn mornings and those windy afternoons, which we get a lot of over here! Slip on some mittens and your hands will be cozy warm clasping that coffee cup.

These boots were made for walking... No but really though.. they were. I haven't had the chance to wear my boots yet because it's only just starting to get cold up here. However, I have frequently been using my Hunter's during this rainy season!

When autumn rolls around, clementines are usually found in almost every supermarket. Which is a plus for me because they are my absolute favourite autumn snack! The smell and taste reminds me of my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment