Monday 21 October 2013

NO TITLE

I'm not depressed in this picture, I was just trying to take a good picture of how I have been wearing my hair recently. I plait it then I put the straightener on the plaits so they get warm, I then let them cool down before I release the elastic to reveal gorgeous waves! It's super quick and requires no skill at all (besides being able to braid of course!) 
On Friday my friends from Sweden Juno and Natalie came over to visit me! We went shopping in the afternoon and then we went out in the evening. On Saturday I showed them around my campus, the library and where I live. We then went into town and had a delicious dinner at the Italian restaurant Zizzi's and went to the cinema to watch Captain Phillips. Which I thoroughly enjoyed! It was extremely intense, but very good. On the Sunday we had our last meal together at Frankie & Benny's before they took the bus to the airport to go home. It was so great seeing them again!

There hasn't been much blogging lately because my life really isn't that interesting on a day-to-day basis to be honest. I got to lectures, then practicals and tutorials, I drink coffee, I study in the library, I get soaked by the rain, I come home, I go to LIDL, I watch YouTube videos, I get a cup of tea and a fruit, I watch some Netflix, I consider reading for my courses but decide against it in the end, hehe.

However, since my cold has finally (!!) gone away, I have been going to the gym! Woo
I am planning to go to the gym 3 times a week in the beginning, and then a few exercise classes here and there when I find the time. Then I will perhaps start going more often, depending on what my schedule is like.

Pip-pip

No comments:

Post a Comment