Wednesday 17 October 2012

10 Things You May or May Not Know About Me


1. I consider myself European; and not from any specific country- even though I say I'm from Sweden
2. I don't drink milk, I find it disgusting- I'll only have a little milk with my cereal
3. I could eat Sushi everyday for the rest of my life- if I had the choice and the money
4. I have never been to Asia- but I want to go!
5. I hate tardiness- when people are late, or when I'm late somewhere
6. My favourite accent is the Australian one- it's so charming
7. I have never owned a pet- not even a fish
8. My dreams are sometimes in Italian, other times in Swedish, but mostly in English
9. While studying, I listen to calming music- mostly classical. If I listen to songs that have words, I'll most likely get distracted and start singing along to the songs..
10. The Red Hot Chili Peppers are one of my favourite bands- I started listening to them when I was 13 years old and still listen to them today

No comments:

Post a Comment