Monday 15 October 2012

London - Crash Weekend

On the plane early on Friday morning
Jenny's room
Jenny & David
Jenny & I
Add caption
Lunch at Jamie's
Spaghetti alla norma - delicious
Camden Town

I can't remember where this was
China Town
On Friday morning I woke up before the crack of dawn to hop on a plane down to London. I visited my dear friend Jenny; she showed me around her campus and later at night we went to the Student Union with a couple of her flatmates and friends. I crashed at her place on Friday night and on Saturday we woke up early to catch the train into London, Waterloo Station. Jenny and I met up with my parents, Helen and their mum at one of Jamie Oliver's restaurants for lunch - the food was delicious! After lunch, Jenny, Helen and I took the metro to Camden Town where we strolled around on the streets, in and out of shops and enjoyed the magnificent atmosphere.
In the evening, Jenny and I met up with old friends from Italy and their newly found uni-friends, had dinner and later went bar-crawling in  Covent Garden (which was so much fun!) We strolled around on the streets on London; through China Town, where we got some chicken fried noodles and dumplings, and onto SOHO where we ended our long and chilly, yet extremely fun night!
Sunday consisted of Jenny and I having pub lunch at the White Lion in Covent Garden, after having said our goodbyes to Helen (I'll miss you Heth!) and their mum. After lunch, my parents and I walked Jenny to the Leicester Square metro station and said our goodbyes - which was rather sad :(
After that, my parents and I strolled around in Covent Garden, SOHO, China Town, New Oxford Street and Leicester Square where we bought some M&M's at the crowded M&M store. At 17.00 it was time for me to take the underground to Heathrow Airport to fly back home.
In short, my weekend was amazing!
I have several other photos from the weekend, but they aren't really appropriate for publication..

-Sofia
PS. I can finally access the blog portal from my location!

No comments:

Post a Comment