Tuesday 16 October 2012

Nail Hue's






1. Essie - A List is a beautiful apple-ish red hue. It's glossy, juicy and is a more upbeat version of Essie's Bordeaux 
2. Mavala - New Dehli is a loganberry red which has a little brown in it. It's a very dark and musky colour - perfect for fall in my opinion. I've been using this frequently.
3. Essie - Grow Stronger I use initially as a base coat for my nail polish, merely because I haven't had the energy to go and get a proper base coat. The Grow Stronger varnish has been in my collection for quite some time now and I'm very pleased with it. I sometimes wear it by itself, without a coloured varnish on top - it gives your nail a very subtle pink tint. Perfect for those who don't like coloured nails. To be honest, I've been using it for so long that I don't really know if it does make your nails stronger, but I should think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment