Monday 5 December 2011

Snow

The first snow fell today, for like one minute, but it was most welcome - at least from me. I got so  excited!
This weekend I spent studying for my Swedish Oral Exam I had today, which went allright. On Sunday my family and I along with some family friends drove to a restaurant by the lake to have lunch - Julbord (google it) - it was marvelous, especially the deserts! like always
I really like the look of turtlenecks
Since I watched Breaking Dawn part 1 on Friday I've non-stop been listening to the soundtrack, and I cannot stop listening to it. The music really is divine - all the movies have great music.
SPOILER ALERT It reminds me of the wedding scene in the movie, it was so beautiful and perfect - I have to watch the movie again soon!

Hope you're having a great start of the week xx


-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment