Friday 16 December 2011

Greetings fellow readers

The title says it all. Like I wrote in my last post, I've been pretty busy with school; trying to keep up with all the assignments and homework. Plus I'm working on my uni-application (I'M BEHIND SCHEDULE!) - so it's been pretty hectic :/
My mother and I ran into Hollister & co. on our way home from town today.
Pure bliss! I love it - even though it can get a little disorienting and stressful in the dark, yet cozy, shop. Thank God for them not spraying too much of the perfume in the store.

Thumbs up!
Toodles fellow readers, hope you have a great Friday night!

-Sofia

2 comments:

  1. haha love the "thumbs up"!! What did you buy from the store? And what on earth are you wearing-you look like you have a towel wrapped round.
    Thanks for the christmas card! I love those cards you give me-homemade right?
    Jenny xx
    p.s. i wanted to buy you a crabstickz shirt but decided against it ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. krr, I'm earing a white tanktop that I folded down. I bought a grey simple tank top, a blue blouse thing (one gift) and some boxer-sleeping-shorts-thing for my brother (another gift) I'm going back there today; I'm buying a perfum that smelled DIVINE! yum :)
    aww, you should have bought it hehe. that reminds me,what do you want for chistmas?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete