Saturday 29 October 2011

Sofia

Hello everyone, I'm Sofia!
So, first blog post on this blog - I'm exited!
Jenny and I have decided to start this blog to keep each other updated on what's going on in our lives. We both love fashion, so this blog will most likely contain quite a lot of Outfit of the Days (OOTD)
Now if you don't already know this, Jenny and I have been best friend's since 4th grade. During recent years, we've moved away from each other, separating us; I live in Sweden, and Jenny lives in Finland. However, even though we don't live in the same country that doesn't stop us from visiting each other as often as possible. I'm actually going to Helsinki on Tuesday to visit her.
Other than that, I attend a local high school and I'm in my last year of high school (thank the lord), but this means I have a LOT of work -.- 
Since it's late over here (0:10), I'm actually pretty tired and I need to go to bed.
Sleep tight!


two inspirational pics of outfits that I liked (pictures from wehearit.com)

-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment