Saturday 29 October 2011

"Halloween's Coming"





Hi everyone, I'm Jenny! 

Last night, I celebrated Halloween with a few of my close friends in a different style. I decided to dress unconventionally to the European norm of sporting a scary outfit so instead opted for the more American style. With that, I made myself my very first Wilma Flinstone outfit, mainly because it would be cheap and easy. While I dressed up as Wilma, my friend was a greek goddess (as you see from the first picture). I also made a graveyard inspired cake, and made Sangria because it looks like BLOOD. 

I had to dye my hair orange to stay true to Wilma's appearance. If you are ever going to spray your hair with dye, wash it out before you go to sleep! Honestly, I woke up this morning with an orange face, orange nails and pillowcase and stained through to the pillow itself. Despite this horrifying revelation, the evening was super fun and successful. 
Good night to you all. 


Photography-courtesy of Roos. (roosrendition.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment