Sunday 30 October 2011

Check

Hello again!
My to-do-list for today is finished! I only had three things scheduled and now that I've finished those I can relax, and show you what I wanted to show you.

  • Homework: CHECK
  • Packing: CHECK
  • Clean my room: CHECK

This is basically how I want my graduation dress to look like, but with two shoulder straps, not one. It's tradition in Sweden for girls to wear a white graduation dress. This dress is from asos.com but I'm not sure they still have it, since this was from last year. Nevertheless is a gorgeous dress!

These are the shoes from the swedish online store nelly.com However, I'm not sure if these are the right shoes for me, I haven't quite decided that. I would be wearing these to my prom as well, not only to the graduation.

-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment