Monday 31 October 2011

Cosy Fall

Hey guys! 
So, here is the first outfit of the day! 
What better time to photograph your outfit of the day after school than before you change into your slouchy sweatpants?
Today, I just decided to keep things simple and cosy (as is evident from the pieces I'm wearing). I just stuck to the basics of a black t-shirt from Primark and a pair of denim jeans from H&M. I added the element of cosiness by adding my thick knit cardigan from Zara which I tied with a belt to emphasise my waist. I love this knit cardi because it's so warm and has an awesome design with reindeers on the back. So a perfect garment for Christmas! :p The shoes I'm sporting here are from River Island and have the most precious gold buckle detailing! I fell in love at first sight. Obviously not literally or that would be disturbing. 
I hope you guys are having a great day,
Jenny x.



No comments:

Post a Comment