Tuesday 8 July 2014

Sunny weekend

Tired and ready for work at 6.30am on Monday morning

My mother and I went out for a terrific dinner at the newly opened restaurant Makeriet on Friday evening. My mum recommended a sublime white Italian wine for my seabream and paella. For dessert I enjoyed a crème brûlée, which is probably the best one I have ever had in my life!

The weather this past weekend was excellent, so I decided I would lay out in the sun and read The Catcher in the Rye (this is my mothers book from the 70s!). I didn't like it. But at least I can tick this book off my book list, as it's on of 'the classics'. I started reading The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain today. My dad also recommended a few books by Hemingway and Steinbeck.

I spent Saturday evening with Natalie, Juno, Ronja, Ewelina and Jenny, driking wine and enjoying fresh fruits and crisps with dip. My mother let me have this bottle of white Chenin Blanc from South Africa, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Ronja and Jenny went out at about 11 or so, and Juno and Ewelina left a little while after that. At around midnight, after Oskar, Robin and Emil arrived, we headed out to Satin where we met up with Juno and Ewelina again and had a beer. We sat there until closing at 2.30am

No comments:

Post a Comment