Wednesday 2 July 2014

Everyday photos

This was the view of the sunset the other day from one of my bedroom windows. The clouds were more pink in real life. It's a shame the camera couldn't capture it

I would like to think of myself as quite an avid photographer. The truth is, I hardly ever take photos on a daily basis, lest the sunset is nice as depicted in the photo above. However, I feel I should resurrect my habit of taking photos, to make these update-posts more interesting!

After Helen left to go to Spain after spending a week here in Sweden with me, I suddenly felt very lonely and bored. I usually feel this way when I have spent a lot of time with people, it's a slight separation anxiety I have. I especially get it after getting back from vacation/holiday! Post-holiday-blues, as they say..

But alas, life goes on and after a week of sleeping in until noon and watching Mad Men on Netflix, I started work. I normally work for 7-8 hours a day, starting either at 7 or 8 and finishing at 15.30 or 16.30, depending on what my duties are for the day.
Ideally I would be soaking up the D-vitamin in the sun after work but it has been chucking it down with rain for a fair few days now. It was sunny for the better part of today, before the torrential rain and thunder returned. Due to the ghastly weather conditions this past week, I haven't been able to go strawberry-picking, much to my dismay. But this'll have to wait until the sun decides to stick around for a little longer.

I don't have work tomorrow so I'm assuming I'll be sleeping in and taking it easy. I do have a pair of jeans that need altering, may haps I'll commence that project. If it rains, I'll probably be playing GTA 5 or watching some more Mad Men. I'm not liking the series as much as I thought I was. I find the characters quite odd and distant, and sometimes they get on my nerves. Oskar can't seem to understand why I keep watching it, but at the end of the day I want to know what happens to Don Draper, so I keep watching.
Here's some trivia for you that I learned from my brother: Aaron Staton, the actor who plays Kenneth (Ken) Cosgrove in Mad Men, did the facial and voice acting for the video game L.A. Noire, in which he portrays the protagonist Cole Phelps.

No comments:

Post a Comment