Tuesday 7 May 2013

Trois


THREE WAYS I AM STILL A CHILD:
1. My favourite breakfast is a bowl of Coco Pops or Honey Puffs
2. I love watching old Disney movies
3. I want to BE a child again..
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL GIRL:
1. When I'm out, I always go to the bathroom with my friends
2. Blonde-super-klutz sometimes
3. I love to shop
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO:
1. Visit Australia
2. Move to London
3. Go to space
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I try not to judge people
2. I'm always on time
3. My hair on a "good hair day"
THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I procrastinate horribly
2. I easily get bored
3. Hardly anyone understands my sarcasm here, it's really quite terrible.. and awkward
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Death
2. The concept of the universe being infinite
3. Losing someone I love
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. iTouch (i.e., music!!)
2. A good laugh
3. A hair elastic so I can put my hair up
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO:
1. I can't juggle for shit
2. Snap my fingers - IT IS FREAKIN' IMPOSSIBLE!
3. Those are the only ones I can think of for the time being..
THREE CAREERS YOU ARE CONSIDERING:
1. Sith lord - jokes, jokes...
2. Psychiatrist
3. Astronaut

No comments:

Post a Comment