Sunday 19 May 2013

Finals


Yo!
First off I want to congratulate Denmark because they won the Eurovision song contest last night with the song Only Teardrops performed by Emmelie de Forest. I actually quite like the song :)

This past week I have been studying every single day for my sociology exam that I have on Tuesday (kill me now). As you might understand, my life is rather boring and mundane at the moment, and it will continue to be this way until I fly back home to Sweden on the 1st of June!
Thankfully, I only have two exams this term as I chose to take a Sixth Century course (don't ask me why they named it that) as one of my modules, and I only had coursework to do for that! My psycho exam is on the 31st so I will have plenty of time to study for that.
Other than that, the storage unit is arriving on the 30th, which means I will have to put all of my things into that, and then camp out in my room with nothing but my suitcase full of clothes for two nights- meh -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment