Sunday 20 May 2012

Prom Makeup

Hey lovelies!
For some time now I've been trying to figure out what type of makeup I want for Prom, but it's really hard. My dress is dark blue and the material is satin with chiffon over it.
I went to my friend Juno's house who's helping  me with my makeup, but I still wasn't satisfied with how it turned out.

Something like this for the eye would be lovely, but it might be too plain

This is what we were going for when I was at Juno's house, but in black
Comment below and tell me what you think!

-Sofia xx

3 comments:

  1. I think that the second one looks nice but I don't see how it is not already black...?? lool still nice though :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh never mind maybe it is brown but I still like it this way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I like the first one better, but I still feel like it's too plain. Thanks for the feedback Helen xx

      Delete