Wednesday 23 May 2012

Almost the End

Update

School is slowly but surely coming to an end. I have 11 days of school left until I finally get to put on my graduation cap and graduate! Also, I only have one assignment left to do - my Swedish oral presentation. I have that today, so I hope it goes well :)
Other than that, I'm pretty much finished and I couldn't be more ready for summer to come. The weather's been lovely here these past couple of days; 26 degrees Celsius in the shade, to be exact. Which, if you think about it, is rather warm for Sweden in May - but I'm not complaining.

My ballet class ended after the performances we had this past weekend. Which went well! And I've applied for a "summer course" which is on the 2nd and 3rd of June. So I'll be able to dance then :)


Yes, I've been obsessed with One Direction recently.... They sing a song called Moments, and it is absolutely beautiful.

-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment