Thursday 10 May 2012

One Step at a Time

I'm now one step closer to getting my drivers license!
In Sweden, and most likely all over Scandinavia, you have to take a special test for driving on slippery surfaces - halkkörning in Swedish. In reality, it isn't really a "test", it's only supposed to prepare you for a situation where there's ice, snow, water, oil etc. on the road.
It went quite well. At first I was really nervous; to be honest I thought I was going to end up in the ditch. But luckily I was able to accomplish the tasks.
After the actual driving, we were ushered into a lecture hall, where they informed us about how to properly handle a car when driving on slippery surfaces. Furthermore, how to prevent your car from skidding :)
Turquoise Fiat 500 (old version)
By the way dudes, please comment because I feel lonely if you don't!
Tschüß xxx

-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment