Wednesday 2 April 2014

Londres

Saturday the 29th

I met up with Ari, Dave and Lou in Covent Garden for a pint


Ari, Dave and I then went over to the Cider Bar for a delicious cocktail

Sunday the 30th

Jen and I met up for chips and a lemonade (highly recommend it) at Shake Shack (we chose the healthy option of course). We then walked over to Green Park and the Jubilee line, where we parted ways as I was heading towards Baker Street and Jenny to Waterloo

Baker Street Underground sign


My family and I went out for Indian that evening with Judy in Brentwood

Monday the 31st

The next morning wee had breakfast at the famous Kopapa on Monmouth st., Seven Dials, Covent Garden


We then took the tube to King's Cross/St. Pancras station to visit Platform 9 3/4 (amazing)

On our way over to the British Museum from St. Pancras station we stopped at a pub for a drink and a rest

We spent an hour or so marveling at the Anglo-Saxon exhibition at the British Museum

London's weather was magnificent the whole weekend! It was so nice to just stroll around in the sun without having to think about how cold or wet it was

No comments:

Post a Comment