Saturday 13 July 2013

Summer days


Natalie, Ronja, Juno and I got together one Saturday to drink rosé and eat some snacks, before we headed out to a bar called Satin


BBQ with the family one night


Ronja, Natalie and I got together last saturday before we headed over to Satin yet again. It's our favourite place to chill during the summers


Early morning (5.15am to be exact -.-) bike ride to work


I ate dinner with my friends Karin W, Karin C and Sangeet last night. This was my first plate of pizza and tacos


After that we headed over to a bar called Ivy for some drinks before we headed to the cinema to watch "Man of Steel"


Sangeet and her San Francisco cocktail


Karin and Sangeet


Me and Karin


We went swimming, and worked on our tans today in the beautiful weather and 28°C!!


I've been eating several kilos of strawberries from our garden! They are the most delicious strawberries you will ever eat, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment