Thursday 20 June 2013

Working Girl

random photos from last summer
Rocky and I (Fede in the background)
Top from Forever21

Santorini, 2012

Jenny with Rocky
Top from Topshop

Santorini, 2012

My first week of work has been accomplished! Even though these first four days were exhausting, I have learned a lot and look forward to work on Monday. This is a good sign!
This week I worked from 14.20 to 22.40 I was really tired around 21.00 but worked my way through the next hour and forty minutes. Next week I will start at 6.00 and finish at 14.20. According to my brother it's a lot better working from the early hours of the mornings. He says it's because your body is like on autopilot until 10 o'clock when you are fully awake and then you only have fours hours left of work. Once you get home you have the rest of the day to do things ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment