Sunday 2 June 2013

This Time Last Year - June 2012

June was a very good month for me. I graduated (!!), I studied for my drivers license (maybe not as fun but the end result was totally worth it!), I celebrated Midsummer's Eve (which is always lovely), I said goodbye to Emma who was going back to the U.S. (which wasn't as fun..) and lastly I travelled to London to celebrate Jenny and Helen's 18th!

Finally done! With my grades and certificates in hand

Weey!

Emma! :)

Sangeet and I

Karin and Sangeet

Had a beautiful "last supper" (i.e., breakfast) at my house with my class before we graduated!

Making of the flower wreaths with Emmy on Midsummer

Wore my handmade flower wreath all day as per tradition

Strawberry pavlova for Midsummer's Eve (I don't think I need to say that they were delicious do I?)

Jen and I

Helen and I

Me, Helen, Jenny & Roos

Lunch at The Ritz

If you want to read about all these events in a little more detail, check the archive. You'll find them under 2012 --> June 

No comments:

Post a Comment