Sunday 1 July 2012

Putting on the Ritz

"If you are blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits, puttin' on the Ritz" - Our theme song of the day :)

On June 29th, my dearest and closest friends Helen and Jenny, turned the amazing 18! I was invited to come to London and celebrate their special day with them, which consisted of several presents in the morning, a lovely lunch at the Ritz, shopping in Stratford's Westfield shopping mall, cocktails in Covent Garden and lastly an extraordinary musical of Singing in the Rain at the Palace Theatre.
Helen & Jenny


Me, Helen, Jenny & Roos

I love you
Helen & I

Tim & Jenny


Jenny & I

Helen & Jenny with their birthday sashes

Helen opening my card - twentyONE pounds haha

Jenny and her bottle of sparkling wine

The Ritz


Covent Garden

If you ever have the chance to go to London, you must go to a musical. They are truly a great experience! You won't regret it, I promise.
I regret to inform you that I don't have any photos from inside the Ritz, but it was forbidden to take photos.

Hope you enjoyed and comment below!
-Sofia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment