Monday 11 June 2012

A Massive Thanks

First off I want to say a massive thanks to my family and friends for being part of such a special day. On Friday the 8th of June, as many of you know, I graduated! After 12 years in school and three years in preschool and kindergarten, I can finally say that I've finished school.
I woke up at the crack of dawn to get ready for breakfast with my class. We celebrated and enjoyed the last few hours of being together as a class. One we got to school at a round eight we were met by the other graduates cheering and jumping around. We were so happy and excited!
At 12.15 our names were called and we stepped onto a podium, where we were met by people with beaming faces. We paraded around town with the whole school and cheered. Later it was time to jump on the trucks and ride around town, which in my opinion was the highlight of he entire day! We were blasting awesome music, jumping around and dancing, as well as trying to sing along to the songs. The sidewalks were packed with people who were there to behold all of us on such a joyful and exciting day!
Once I got home I was greeted by my fellow friends and my family. We ate delicious food and munched on some scrumptious cake! (Which my friend Jenny had been looking forward to eating for two days! tss)
At 21.00 it was time to go clubbing along with ALL the other graduates from my town!
This day was one of the best days in my life and I'm so happy that so many of my friends and family could make it here to celebrate with me! :D Tack <3
Breakfast

Finally graduated! 
Sangeet and I

Our Truck

Everyone on board and ready to go!!

-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment