Friday 8 June 2012

GRATTIS SOFIA!

Hello to all fellow readers,
This is Jenny (I used to post on this blog), a friend of Sofia. I am writing this post in Sofia's room as trucks  blasting horns and loud music pass and as students scream and sing along to the lyrics of the songs. It has been a great day so far, especially for my dear friend Sofia. She has finally graduated! Congratulations!! The senior class were met by a mass of beaming friends and family who cheered them when they got onto the stage. They then followed a marching band around the large town with huge crowds of people swarming on the sidewalks. Her class of 17 students are now onboard a truck blasting loud music and blowing their party horns as the truck parades the town.
I am writing this post as a congratulations to Sofia. She was telling me how surreal everything was -- she got her diploma and got to wear her graduation cap proudly. Not only surreal is the event but emotional too. I have known Sofia for 10 years and never thought we'd graduate separately. Hell I never even thought of graduation when I was 8 years old. But here we are 10 years later, school completed and a new path that meets us. You have worked so hard and deserve a place at the universities in Scotland. I wish you the best of luck for your future but most of all enjoy this day and make it a memorable one.
I love you!

I am sorry if this post is a bit of a mess but I haven't written anything proper in about 3 weeks.

Have a great weekend everyone,
Jenny x





Photos taken on iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment