Saturday 14 January 2012

Home again

Hello! Long time no see!
I've been gone for a long time due to the Holiday season and vacation. I've had an amazing time with my family during the last few weeks!
Since I haven't blogged for a long time I thought I'd put together a little Outfit Diary from my vacation. Keep in mind that these aren't the only things I wore on the vacation! :)


Top - H&M (pyjama top)
Hot pink shorts - Zara TRF

Top - Bershka
Shorts - Gina Tricot
Cardigan - Zara TRF

Top - H&M
Shorts - Surf Shop in Miami

Top - H&M Conscious Collection
Shorts - Vintage Levi's 501's
Cardigan - Zara TRF

Beautiful sunset

Ignore the fact that I look like a midget! haha
-Sofia
PS. My facial expresisons in these photos are really weird, but just ignore that! Thank youu

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh so tan! the sunset looks beautiful :D I wish there was a better photo to see your Levi 501s! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tan is still here!! For now... I have some pictures of them, I might put them up! :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete