Tuesday 24 January 2012

31 days

Hello lovelies! 
Today I woke up and realized that it's only a month left until my 18th birthday! I was absolutely ecstatic! Yesterday however, was Monday and it's seriously my least favourite day of the week. I can never fall asleep on Sunday nights, which makes me dreadfully tired on Monday mornings.
It is Tuesday today though, I am well aware of that, ahaha ;)
Here's my very comfortable and casual outfit from yesterday:

Black Jeggings - Carlings
Dark Blue, Knitted Cardigan - Saints & Mortals (Carlings - final sale)
White Tank Top - H&M

I'm so sorry for the bad quality of these photos I'm taking, but our other, much better digital camera decided to go insane and not obey our orders. I think some salt or sand has been caught inside the lens, because it won't completely open :( And the other camera doesn't have any batteries that work!

Have a nice week!


-Sofia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment