Monday 24 September 2012

University Life

Where to begin?
I have had so much going on in my life over the past week and a half that I have had no time at all to write anything, and update you.
I moved into halls on Saturday the 15th of September and I live with four other girls in a flat. We get along well and I enjoy their company.
Fresher's Week is one week packed with fun activities during the day and night. It was a great way to meet new people and socialize and get to know the university campus.
My weeks are going to be full of long lectures, practicals, workshops and tutorials. But I promise I'll try to squeeze in some time to update on here!
Enjoy these pictures :)
Packed and ready to go



On the plane

Pub Lunch

The university Library (it's huge and beautiful)

Campus

Waiting for the bus

Sunshine!

Cobbles everywhere



Second breakfast one day while shopping

Dinner at Wagamamas

Lunch at the Silver Darling with my parents (Crabcake by the way) 
Garden

Seaside

Fresher's fayre 

-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment