Tuesday 14 August 2012

Hair Care

Since I have quite long hair, I like to put a deep treatment in it at least once a week. This helps to hydrate the hair, and help with any split ends - it also reduces the frizziness that can occur.
Here are some of the products I use to keep my hair healthy!
From left to right:
Schwarzkopf- Got 2b Volumizing Styling Powder
Osis+ Dust it
Joico- K-PAK, Restorative Styling Oil
Moroccan Oil- Hair Treatment
Aussie- Take the Heat, 3 Minute Miracle
Aussie- 3 Minute Miracle, Reconstruction
Elvital- Nutri-gloss, Shine Shampoo and Conditioner
I start off by washing my hair with the Elvital shampoo (which smells amazing!) and conditioner. I do this every other day. When my hair is damp, I put a blob of Moroccan oil through the tips. Alternatively I use the Joico hair oil- but I prefer the smell of the Moroccan oil.
Once or twice a week I'll deep condition my hair as I said. I either use Aussie's Take the Heat, for when I know I'm going to be using a straightener or curling iron, or the Reconstructive deep treatment, which works wonders for split and dry ends!
For when I want voluminous hair I typically use the Osis+ Dust it, which I "dust" onto my teased roots of my hair and rub. I sometimes go for Schwarzkopf's Got 2b, but I prefer the Osis+

Hope you enjoyed!
-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment